Saturday, August 31, 2013

I am waiting for your response.

From: Barrister Felian Kunam.
Senior Advocate of the cabinet ESQ
Burkina Faso, West Africa .

Attn:

With due respect, please don't be surprised or afraid to receive this type of
message from me. I am Barrister Felian Kunam, the personal resident
Attorney to
Dr. Eric MORGAN, the late businessman who died with his wife and only daughter
in the event of terrorist attack on 11th September, 2001 World Trade Centre in
America. My client Dr. Eric MORGAN leaves the total sum of Fourteen
Million Two
Hundred thousand united state dollars ($14.2m USD) in his bank account here in
Burkina Faso.

Dr. Morgan was a Gold & Diamond dealer in some of East and South Africa
countries but the reason of bringing such amount here is to establish Cement
Factory. Unfortunately he lost his live with his family in the event of the
incident. I have made several enquiries to locate any of his relatives
but to no
avail.

Above all, hence nobody is available for the claim I am looking for a
dependable
individual that I can trust, someone who wiling and honest enough to carry out
this transaction with diligent to the best of his/her ability to collaboration
and transfer the money from the bank custody before end of next month.
Besides,
the bank officials are treating to confiscate the fund to bank treasury as
unclaimed bill because the banking rules and regulations stipulate
that if such
amount remain unclaimed after seven (12) years the will confiscate and
transfer
to bank treasury as unclaimed fund.

The request for foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the
fact that the customer was a foreigner and Burkinabe is unacceptable
to stand as
next of kin to a foreigner here in my country.

Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of the fund as indicated, you must
apply first to the bank as the deceased next of kin by indicating your bank
information where the money will be remitted. You may be interested to
know that
I have all the necessary legal documents to backup the claim.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal
through.
I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will
protect you and me from any branch of law. I hope you will welcome this life
opportunity, if so, please get back to me with confirmation of your good
interest to enable us discuss further about the sharing ratios.

Upon the receipt of your acceptance, I will send you more detail
explanation for
your better understanding.

Best regards,
Barr. Felian Kunam.

No comments:

Post a Comment